July 19, 2010

Etsypromolove interview: Eleonora Esposito


This interview is about a really talented Italian fashion designer, Eleonora Esposito, that is like me member of the Etsypromolove.

eleonora esposito, fashion designer, etsy, dress, bikini, monokini,Miss bronze _ Miss pink peach _ Miss lilac

Bio
My name is Eleonora, I’m a fashion designer and illustrator freelance, I studied fashion since I was 14 years old, because I always been interested to create something that represented myself and my point of view about fashion, and is the same reason I decided to create and made on my own a collection of unique and exclusive models.

Where are you originally from?
I was born in Naples ( Italy) where I live and work. This city give me a lot of inspiration every day.


How did you find Etsy? How long have you been selling on Etsy?
I’m seller on Etsy since last October. I have found Etsy on web, I have read many articles about it, and I decided to visit it because I was very curious , and at the same time I was searching a site where to open a shop. I was very impressed by the talent of many sellers and the high quality of their creations, so I decided to open a shop on Etsy.

eleonora esposito, dress, croquet, fashion, unique creations

How would you describe your style? Have any other artists etc influenced your style?
My concept of woman is feminine, sweet, romantic, and sensual. My creations are handled accurately by paying careful attention to detail, both in cuts and shapes. In particular, I try to create clothes that can make a woman feel comfortable, at ease with what she wears, and original all at the same time. Also my illustration reflect my concept of a woman. There are many artists that I love for different reasons, for their personality, for their point of view and of course for their creations. As a fashion designer my idol is Coco Chanel, I really adore her, she was the only queen of the haute couture she has create a new way to make fashion. She is an inspiration for me also because she learns that you don’t need to wear or create absurd dress to be fashion or elegant is the style that make the difference.


How did you first come to art and creativity? How did your journey in art and creativity begin?How long have you been creating that you love so much?
Since a was a little girl I spent a lot of time drawing and making new dresses for my dolls! I was very interested to look every details and people that have style and personality. I was 14 years old when I decided that my future was in fashion industry. I started to study fashion, I have a diploma as Fashion Designer and Illustrator, and two masters in Fashion. So and I will start to work as fashion designer for some industries. In the 2005, I was in a sad moment, so I decided to start something that make me feel better so I started my own collection. I love my job it’s part of me, I can’t live without creativity.

What are your main sources of inspiration?
I have a lots of inspirations, I love the Art Nouveau, the 70’s icons like Audrey Hepburn and I love to make research in the vintage market . I think that you can find inspirations also looking people in the street, or during a travel. Creative people can find inspiration everywhere they go.

eleonora esposito, dress, jacket, fashion, unique creations
Miss roby pink _ Miss purple

What is one thing about your creative process that you think most people don't know?

Many people ask me how can I draw a dress, and I always said that the dress lives in my mind, I already see it ready to become real. One of the most beautiful thing to be creative is the moment when you got inspiration and you create in your mind and then you draw it, and you made it real. To see the complete work is an incredible moment.

How has life affected your art and art affected your life?
I love what I do, it’s my life. I have choose to be a fashion designer, because was inside of me. To create is my way to be happy, that make me feel complete, it’s a work but is especially a big passion. Creativity has always been a part of me and helped me even in difficult and sad moments.

Your message for all of us?
Believe in your dreams and yourself. Be humble and always ready to learn.

Eleonora's link: Fan page FB/Twitter/Flickr

11 comments:

  1. Che bell'intervista,super foto e blog stupendo :°D
    (ora mi metto a sbirciare tutto)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie mille Ohioja! :D:D
    si Eleonora oltre ad avere bellissime creazioni ha delle foto favolose!!!!

    di nulla Ele ;D;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the answer that she sees the dress in her mind before drawing it. This happens so often in art. I am painting through synesthesia which makes me see colors when I hear a name or a number. Colors are my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh è vero, alcuni modelli e foto richiamano molto Audry Hepbourn! :D Tutte i suoi vestiti sono molto femminili e così colorati :) Bellissima l'ultima frase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellissima intervista e bei vestiti! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anche io adoro Coco Chanel, l'art noveau e Audrey Hepburn!!
    Bella intervista e belle creazioni!! Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Artist really? this is great so u can fell the real essence of the colour!

    @mairi_si è verò crea delle cose bellissime!!!

    @knitting_grazie!!!

    @lunica_concordo, li adoro anch'io:D

    @artistico_thankssss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your lovely comments ;) I adore you :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great interview with a fabulous designer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...